Rabu, 31 Juli 2013

Contoh Story Telling (SMA)



Good morning, my teacher and my friends!

My name is _____, I’m class ___ in SMA ___. Now, I’m happy because i can stand in front of you all to deliver a story. Here, I would like to have “Naruto” as my story.
Have you heard about “Naruto” story? I’m sure, if you ever heard about it. Do you know what happened in this story? Ok, I will tell you about synopsis of naruto story.

Twelve years before the start of the series, the Nine-Tailed Fox attacked Konohagakure, destroying much of the village and taking many lives. The leader of the village, the Fourth Hokage give up his life to seal the Nine-Tails into a newborn, Naruto Uzumaki.
Naruto is assigned alongside Sasuke Uchiha, whom he often competes against, and Sakura Haruno, whom he has a crush on, to form a three-person team named Team 7 under an experienced and severe sensei, the elite ninja Kakashi Hatake. Like all the ninja teams from every village, Team 7 is charged with completing missions requested by villagers.
Kakashi allows Team 7 to participate in a ninja exam in which they can advance to a higher rank, and thus, take part in more difficult missions. During the exams, Orochimaru, a criminal at the top of Konoha's most wanted list, attacks Konoha and kills the Third Hokage in an act of revenge. This forces one of the three legendary ninja, Jiraiya, to search for his old friend Tsunade, who has been nominated to become the Fifth Hokage. During the search, he say that Orochimaru want to have Sasuke due to his powerful genetic, the Sharingan. Believing Orochimaru will be able to give him the strength needed to kill his brother Itachi, who destroyed his clan. Sasuke eventually joins him after a humiliating defeat at his brother's hands.
Tsunade sends a group of ninja including Naruto to make Sasuke return to Konoha, but Naruto is unable to defeat him and bring him back to the village. Naruto does not give up on Sasuke, and he promise about this to sakura to save sasuke. Because it, he leaves Konoha to train for two and a half years under Jiraiya's tutelage in order to prepare himself for the next time he meet Sasuke.

Do you know my friends? I'm very like this story. How about you? But, this story still not finished created by Masashi Kishimoto. So, you can look at the manga or film online. Ok, my story end until here. Sorry if I got mistake during the storytelling.

Thank you :-)

4 komentar:

  1. This story is about Naruto? Isn't it? :D

    BalasHapus
  2. hi, im also a fan of Naruto. and i really like your point of view 'bout the reason why you like Naruto.
    Here the things, there are a few of errors in your sentences, like the "possessive" one. "Naruto story" should become "Naruto's story".
    "my story end until here." should become "my story ends here" or you can say "that is my story guys"..

    Still, your blog is awesome!it's very rare to see a blog that talks about Naruto and education altogether. i love it!
    keep going in your english!

    BalasHapus